Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
|Egg noodles||6 Ounce (Uncooked, 4 Cups)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Frozen peas and carrots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), thawed|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned water packed tuna||9 1⁄4 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Canned mushroom stems and pieces||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Round buttery crackers||5 , crushed to make about 1/4 cup|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook noodles in boiling salted water.
4. In a baking dish, combine noodles with all the other ingredients except crackers.
5. Toss to mix well. .
6. Crush crackers with a rolling pin by placing them in a zip lock bag.
7. Top noodle mixture with the cracker crumbs.
8. Bake for 40 minutes or until crumb topping is lightly browned and noodle mixture is bubbly and hot
9. Serve straight from the baking dish.