Hakka Noodles Non Veg
|Dressed chicken||200 Gram|
|Sprout beans||100 Gram|
|Refined oil||40 Milliliter|
1. Cut chicken and ham into strips.
2. Peel carrot and slice into long strips.
3. Cut capsicum into strips.
4. Finely shred cabbage.
5. Boil noodles in salted water till tender-crisp.
6. Drain noodles and toss with a little oil to prevent sticking.
7. Boil chicken and ham until tender.
8. Drain and keep aside.
9. Take a wok or a deep frying pan and heat oil over a high flame.
10. When oil is hot, add all vegetables and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
11. Add boiled noodles chicken, ham, bean sprouts, ajinomoto, salt, soy sauce and toss for 2-3 min.
12. Heap into a large bowl or onto individual plates
13. Serve hot.
Hakka Noodles can be prepared without Chicken or Ham.