|Hot water||3 Quart|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Noodles||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Canned cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skimmed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked shelled shrimp||2 Pound|
|Broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take pan and boil noodles in water for 5 minutes with a tablespoon of salt added to it.
2) Drain the water.
3) Take a baking dish and add Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, celery soup, onion and skimed milk in it.
4) Cook for a couple of minutes after adding a bay leaf.
5) Cook for an additional 3 minutes after stirring.
6) Mix broccoli and shrimp and cook for 2 minutes then 3 minutes more, stirring in between.
7) Add the noodles and stir them in carefully.
8) Season with salt.
9) Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and serve.
Calories 796 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 540.3 mg180.1%
Sodium 3149.2 mg131.2%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33.1%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.8%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 70 g139.8%
Vitamin A 26.4% Vitamin C 118.4%
Calcium 30.4% Iron 62.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet