|Hot water||3 Quart|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Noodles||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Canned cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skimmed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked shelled shrimp||2 Pound|
|Broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take pan and boil noodles in water for 5 minutes with a tablespoon of salt added to it.
2) Drain the water.
3) Take a baking dish and add Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, celery soup, onion and skimed milk in it.
4) Cook for a couple of minutes after adding a bay leaf.
5) Cook for an additional 3 minutes after stirring.
6) Mix broccoli and shrimp and cook for 2 minutes then 3 minutes more, stirring in between.
7) Add the noodles and stir them in carefully.
8) Season with salt.
9) Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and serve.