Green Noodles For Friday
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Canned crab meat||13 Ounce (2 Cans, 6 1/2 Ounce Each / 2 Cups)|
|Cooked green noodles||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Pimientos||2 , diced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fine bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated swiss cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat oven by setting it to a moderate temperature of 350° F.
2) Take a fry pan and heat two tablespoons of butter in it.
3) Saute the mushrooms in it until they turn soft.
4) Take a bowl and flake crab meat in it after removing the tendons.
5) Mix it with noodles, pimentos, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
6) Take a casserole of 3 quart capacity and rub it with oil along with a cut garlic clove.
7) Take another bowl and mix the milk and eggs thoroughly beating them well.
8) Pour the mixture over the crab meat.
9) Melt rest of the butter and add cheese and bread crumbs tossing them properly.
10) Sprinkle it on the contents of the casserole.
11) Place the uncovered casserole in a pre-heated oven and bake for half an hour until soft or until light brown in color.
12) Serve as required.