Chaing Mai Noodles
|Vegetable oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Shallots||4 , chopped|
|Red curry paste||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Ground turmeric||2 1⁄2 Milliliter (1/2 Teaspoon)|
|Ground cumin||1 Pinch|
|Ground coriander||1 Pinch|
|Thick coconut milk||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Rump steak/Sirloin steak||8 Ounce, thinly sliced (225 Gram)|
|Fish sauce||75 Milliliter (5 Tablespoon)|
|Palm sugar||2 Ounce (55 Gram)|
|Soy sauce||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Lime juice||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Fresh chives||15 Milliliter, chopped (1 Tablespoon)|
|Egg noodles||450 Gram|
1. Take a wok, heat oil, stir fry shallots and garlic till they turn tender.
2. Add turmeric, curry paste, coriander and cumin and stir fry for about 1 minute.
3. Stir in coconut milk, bring to boil, lower the heat and mix beef. Simmer, stirring intermittently, for about 15 to 20 minutes or till beef is thoroughly cooked.
4. Add sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, soy sauce and chive.
5. Add egg noodles to boiling water and cook for a minute and drain.
6. Take a serving dish and arrange the drained noodles.
7. Top with beef, garnish with crispy noodles and chili flowers and serve.