This is a simple, quick & delicious recipe. I simple love it, this is one recipe from Gordon Ramsay, so I decide to make it.
2 Clove (10 gm)
1⁄2 Ounce (1.5 Inches)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
5 Tablespoon (Plus Extra)
1. Boil salted water
2. Cut the beef into strips, marinate with 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper, garlic & ginger, mix well
3. Heat a wok or a frying pan add a groundnut oil and sesame oil, add beef and stir-fry for a couple of minutes until browned. Strain into a colander and catch the juices in a bowl underneath
4. Slice the pepper, spring onions and red chili, add groundnut oil and sesame oil to the wok and stir-fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes. Add the beansprouts and half the chopped coriander stir. fry again. Remove the vegetables and transfer to the colander
5. For the sauce, pour soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice vinegar and beef juices to the pan and allow to reduce to a syrupy glaze
6. Cook noodles in the boiling water, and with a sesame oil and coriander
7. Add beef and vegetables to the wok
8. Serve the noodles and over them the beef. This video is a creation of solcooking. You can visit solcooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
Noodles turn out well when tossed in good seasonings along with well cooked meat and vegetables. Check out the recipe to make colorful and flavorful Beef and Vegetables with Noodles. Simple way to enjoy a great treat!