Spicy Steamed Pork With Noodles
|For the red curry paste|
|Red chilies||12 Small, chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), crushed|
|Lemon grass stalk||1 , chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Grated root ginger||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Chopped coriander||10 Milliliter, chopped (2 Teaspoon, Including Leaves And Stems)|
|Shrimp paste||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Vegetable oil||30 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Minced pork||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Ground coriander||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Ground cumin||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Ground turmeric||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Spinach/Bok choy||1 Bunch (100 gm), washed|
|Red curry paste||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Thick coconut milk||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Egg noodles||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Chopped fresh coriander||2 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush chilies, lemon grass, onion and garlic till the juice blend.
2. Mix all the other ingredients and continue pounding till a paste is formed. Add oil to prepare the Red Curry Paste.
3. Take a food processor and process ground spices and minced pork for form very fine chops. Make balls using wet hands.
4. Shred spinach or bok choy into big pieces, place on a heatproof dish and top with meat balls.
5. Mix coconut milk, curry paste and shrimp paste together and top the meat balls. Steam, covered, for about 20 minutes.
6. Follow the instructions on the packages to cook noodles. Add the cooked noodles with bok choy and pork mixture or alternatively, take a plate, arrange noodles and top with pork mixture.
7. Top with chopped coriander and serve.