Mixed Fried Noodles Indonesian Style
|Egg noodles||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Chicken meat||4 Ounce, cut into very small pieces (Use 125 Gram, Uncooked Flesh)|
|Prawns||4 Ounce, shelled (125 Gram)|
|Celery stick||1 , finely chopped|
|Chinese cabbage||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Spring onions||3 , sliced|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , finely sliced|
|Onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
1. Boil noodles as per packet directions until al dente. Do not over cook them and leave them a bit firm. Drain noodles in a colander until needed.
2. In a large Chinese wok or deep frying pan, heat oil over a high flame.
3. When oil is hot, add the onions and garlic and fry for 30 seconds.
4. Add the chicken and prawns and stir fry for 3-5 minutes till they lose the pinkish colour.
5. Further add the celery and cabbage and sauté for another 1 minute.
6. Finally toss in the noodles, add seasoning and pour in the soy sauce.
7. Mix the noodles thoroughly by tossing the wok with one hand and stirring with the other.
8. Cook for another minute till noodles are heated.
9. Dish out noodles into 4 large bowls.
10. Garnish the noodles with green onions, cucumber, and fried onions.
11. Serve hot, accompanied with chilli, soy and garlic sauce.
Calories 161 Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.2 mg15.4%
Sodium 160.4 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 8 g15.2%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C 10.4%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet