|Noodles||1⁄2 Pound (Cooked And Drained By Package Directions)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Toss the noodles with a mixture of butter, salt, and pepper then spoon into a well-buttered 1 1/2-quart ring mold.
3) Place the mold in a larger pan with water and bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.
4) Remove mold from the water bath, slightly loosen the edges, and invert over a hot platter.
5) Spoon the ring with any creamed meat, fish or vegetable and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1260 Calories from Fat 470
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.9%
Saturated Fat 30.4 g152.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 306.6 mg102.2%
Sodium 1991.5 mg83%
Total Carbohydrates 162 g54%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.6%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 33 g65.3%
Vitamin A 29.8% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 24.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet