|Noodles||1⁄2 Pound (Cooked And Drained By Package Directions)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Toss the noodles with a mixture of butter, salt, and pepper then spoon into a well-buttered 1 1/2-quart ring mold.
3) Place the mold in a larger pan with water and bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.
4) Remove mold from the water bath, slightly loosen the edges, and invert over a hot platter.
5) Spoon the ring with any creamed meat, fish or vegetable and serve immediately.