Chicken and Potato with Spiced Onion Jam
|Chicken thighs||2 Large|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|For potato noodles|
|Potato||1 Large (julienned)|
|Vegetable stock||4 Ounce|
|For curry onion jam|
|Onion||1 Medium (brown)|
|Spice mix||1 Teaspoon (curry)|
|Rice vinegar/Cider / white wine vinegar||4 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl, place the chicken thighs and season with salt and cumin powder.
2. In a pan, heat oil and saute marinated chicken.
3. In a pan, combine potatoes, butter, vegetables stock, salt and pepper.
4. For making curry onion jam - in a pan, heat some oil and sweat onions, sugar, curry spice. Deglaze with vinegar and season with salt. Simmer it until it becomes thick.
5. On a plate, place potato noodle. Top it with chicken thighs. Put onion jam over it. Drizzle olive oil on it.
6. Garnish with coriander and serve.
Calories 611 Calories from Fat 305
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.1%
Saturated Fat 15.2 g75.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 131.8 mg43.9%
Sodium 1196.8 mg49.9%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.5%
Sugars 20.6 g
Protein 23 g45.8%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C 61.8%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet