1. In a bowl, place the chicken thighs and season with salt and cumin powder.
2. In a pan, heat oil and saute marinated chicken.
3. In a pan, combine potatoes, butter, vegetables stock, salt and pepper.
4. For making curry onion jam - in a pan, heat some oil and sweat onions, sugar, curry spice. Deglaze with vinegar and season with salt. Simmer it until it becomes thick.
5. On a plate, place potato noodle. Top it with chicken thighs. Put onion jam over it. Drizzle olive oil on it.
Have you ever tried making chicken with a jam? If no, then you must try this recipe as it tastes different from the regular chicken. It's a simple and fancy meal. Watch the video to find out the detailed recipe of the chicken.