How to make a very quick and easy asian noodle dish.
2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely
1 Inch, chopped finely
3 Large, washed, chopped
1. Finely chop ginger and garlic.
2. Wash spring onions and chop it finely.
3. Wash bok choi and chop it.
4. For making sauce – in a bowl, combine the sauce ingredients and whisk it well.
5. In a wok, heat oil and add ginger, garlic and spring onions and sauté for a while.
6. Add bok choi and mix well.
7. Add noodle and stir well.
8. Pour in the sauce mixture. Cook it for a while.
Those who enjoy eating noodles must check out the recipe. It's simple to make. The chef explains the recipe in such an easy manner. The best is, that you don't have to be a cooking expert to make the noodles.