Between Chinese noodle and Italian pasta does not lie on their shape or substance, they're very similar-but in the way they prepared and cooked. Stir-fried them it's the best!
1 Clove (5 gm), mince
1 Medium, dice
1⁄4 Pound, slice
Salt and pepper
1. Boil the fettuccine in hot water, a little longer than the manufacturer instruction about 15 minutes.
2. Once done drain and set aside.
3. Mince the garlic, dice the tomatoes, and slice the pork into 1/8 of an inch.
4. Over high heat pour oil in the wok and sauté the garlic until brown, add the pork and cook it for 3-5 minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes and soy sauce, oyster sauce and hoisin sauce, stir and mix everything well cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
6. Add the fettuccini and mix everything.
7. Serve the Asian stir fried fettuccini with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.