Soy Chicken And Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
|Chicken breast fillets||660 Gram, sliced thickly|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Soy sauce||80 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Oyster sauce||80 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Fresh rice noodles||400 Gram|
|Peanut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown onion||150 Gram, thinly sliced (1 Medium Sized)|
|Broccoli||200 Gram, cut into florets|
|Baby corn||200 Gram, halved lengthways|
|Red capsicum||200 Gram, thinly sliced (1 Medium Sized)|
|Green zucchini||180 Gram, thinly sliced (2 Small Sized)|
|Chicken stock||80 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Snow peas||200 Gram, sliced thickly|
|Bean sprouts||150 Gram|
|Green onions||4 , chopped coarsely|
1. Combine chicken, garlic and 2 tablespoons each of the soy and oyster sauces in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand 5 minutes; drain.
3. Heat half of the oil in wok or large frying pan. Stir-fry undrained chicken, in batches, until browned all over and cooked through; remove from wok.
4. Heat remaining oil in wok; stir-fry brown onion until soft.
5. Add broccoli, corn, capsicum and zucchini; stir-fry until vegetables are just tender.
6. Return chicken to wok with combined remaining sauces and stock; stir-fry until sauce boils.
7. Remove wok from heat; add noodles, snow peas, bean sprouts and green onion.