|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crush|
|Green onion stalks||2 Medium, slice (in 2 inch)|
|Celery stalk||1 Medium, slice|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dark soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|For the sauce|
|Chicken stock||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce/Seasoning sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Hoisin sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl combine chicken stock, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and sugar and sesame oil, stir until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Crush garlic; slice the green onion and celery stalk, set aside.
3. Bring the water to a boil in a large soup pot, break the spaghetti in half and put in the boiling water, cook as per manufacturer directions.
4. Once done drain the water and pour sesame oil on top of the spaghetti.
5. Preheat the wok to 375-400 degree and pour the oil sauté the garlic until brown add the green onion and celery as well, add little bit of the sauce and stir.
6. Add the pasta and then add the remaining sauce over the pasta, stir well, finally add the dark soy sauce and give it one last toss.
7. Serve the pasta lo-mein with sweet and sour chicken on the side.
Calories 749 Calories from Fat 178
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.2%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.9 mg0.3%
Sodium 2870.7 mg119.6%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 13.9 g
Protein 23 g46.6%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 8.5%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 33.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet