t doesn't matter who "invented" Pasta or Noodle. Some say the Chinese.The other say it the Etruscans,who were among the earliest of Italy.Whatever the origin..Noodle or Pasta. I love them both!!
2 Clove (10 gm), crush
Green onion stalks
2 Medium, slice (in 2 inch)
1 Medium, slice
Dark soy sauce
For the sauce
Soy sauce/Seasoning sauce
1. In a bowl combine chicken stock, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and sugar and sesame oil, stir until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Crush garlic; slice the green onion and celery stalk, set aside.
3. Bring the water to a boil in a large soup pot, break the spaghetti in half and put in the boiling water, cook as per manufacturer directions.
4. Once done drain the water and pour sesame oil on top of the spaghetti.
5. Preheat the wok to 375-400 degree and pour the oil sauté the garlic until brown add the green onion and celery as well, add little bit of the sauce and stir.
6. Add the pasta and then add the remaining sauce over the pasta, stir well, finally add the dark soy sauce and give it one last toss.
7. Serve the pasta lo-mein with sweet and sour chicken on the side.