Prawn And Noodle Casserole
|Refined flour||30 Gram|
1. Shell and wash prawns. Remove intestines. Wash again. Boil in court bouillon. Cool and drain.
2. Cook noodles in boiling salt water. Boil 10 to 15 minutes or until tender and drain.
3. Make a white sauce with flour, butter and milk.
4. Cook chopped capsicum and onion in salted water till tender. Drain and add to white sauce.
5. Arrange noodles and prawns in layers in a well greased pyrex dish.
6. Cover with white sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
7. Bake in a moderate oven 190° C (375° F) for about 10-15 minutes.