Sauteed noodles are a part of Chinese cooking. Most of the kids love these long noodles. They are easy to make and can be healthy too depending upon your preparation and what you add. Today we are using plum sauce for the flavor, you can use Hoisin sauce or any other if wish to.
6 1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 Of A 13 Ounce Box)
Finely diced onion
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Cook noodles as per package instructions. Do not break them.
2. Wash them with cold water.
3. Heat oil and butter.
4. Saute onions until golden brown.
5. Add garlic half the amount.
6. Add noodles and stir to mix.
7. Add black pepper, garlic and salt, plum sauce, soy sauce.
8. Stir it all together.
9. Transfer it in the serving bowl.
10. Sprinkle some parsley and serve.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.