1. In a pot with boiling water, cook the ramen noodles for about 3 minutes reserve the spice powder, turn off the heat and drain.
2. In a wok, heat oil and saute garlic until it releases flavor.
3. Add the beef and stir fry for about 3 minutes or until tender.
4. Add in all the vegetables and stir fry for about 1 minute.
5. Add the noodles, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and spice powder and mix for about 30 seconds or until well mixed.
Chinese stir fried instant noodles with beef is a wonderful stir fry prepared with instant noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and other ingredients. The chef here makes the recipe to look all the more simple to prepare this recipe for a quick meal.