Noodles With Shrimp And Lettuce
|Dried shrimps||2 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Instant rice noodles||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Groundnut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onions spring||3 , sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Lettuce||1⁄2 Small, shredded|
1. Soak the shrimps in 150 ml (1/4 pint) warm water for 15 minutes. Drain, reserving the soaking liquid, and set aside.
2. Blend the reserved liquid, oyster sauce and cornflour together and set aside.
3. Soak the noodles according to packet instructions.
4. Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, garlic and shrimps and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the lettuce and stir-fry for 1 minute.
5. Pour in the blended liquid and cook, stirring, until thickened. Stir in the noodles, and salt and pepper. Transfer to a warmed serving dish and serve immediately.