Pan Fried Noodles with Beef Broccoli
|Broccoli florets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Green onion||1 , sliced|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Hoisin sauce||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon, grounded|
|For other ingredients|
|Onion||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 , sliced|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Rib eye steak||100 Gram, thinly sliced|
1. In a saucepan, boil water and add in the broccoli. Cook for 3 minutes.
2. Drain the water and place the broccoli in a bowl of ice water. Set aside.
3. For Sauce – in a large bowl, add in all the ingredients of sauce and mix well. Set aside.
4. In a shallow pan, heat 1 tbsp. of oil and place the noodles. Pour in remaining oil over the noodles and let it brown from one side.
5. Flip the noodles and brown from the other side.
6. In another pan, heat oil and add in the onion, red bell pepper and mushrooms. Cook for a few minutes until soften.
7. Add in the rib eye steak and cook until brown.
8. Pour in the sauce mixture and bring to a boil.
9. In a small bowl, mix corn starch with water and pour in the slurry into the boiling sauce. Add broccoli back to the sauce and cook for a few minutes until sauce thickens.
10. Plate noodles and pour sauce over it. Serve and enjoy!