HO FAN is a wide rice noodle and I'm sharing with you my simple way of cooking it.
250 Gram, sliced (1 inch slices)
Wide rice noodles
375 Gram (Ho Fan)
Ground black pepper
1⁄2 Large, chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (1 stalk)
1 (Vegetable flavor)
1. In a vessel bring to boil 1liter of water.
2. Add the broth cube, ho fan rice sticks and cook for 7 minutes, stirring in between to avoid noodles sticking.
3. Meanwhile, take a large non-stick frying pan or wok and heat olive oil.
4. Add chopped onions, garlic and saute until golden brown.
5. Add the beef, ground black pepper, oyster sauce, sesame seeds and of sesame oil and cook for 8minutes.
6. Drain the noodles once cooked and add into the pan of beef mixture, add 2 tbsp. of oyster sauce and mix well until noodles absorb the flavor.
7. Serve Ho fan beef noodles on a plate and garnish it with chopped green onions, sliced green chillies, mix well and serve.
This Beef ho fan Noodle recipe is sure to be a hit at your upcoming dinner party! The chef here showcases very easy directives to make excellent stir fried beef and noodles which are flavored with oyster sauce, pepper and garlic. A worth watch for all those beef fans.