Thai Style Noodles
|Linguine/Spaghetti||8 Ounce (Package)|
|Pork loin sirloin cutlets||1 Pound (Each 1/4 Inch Thick)|
|Catchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||3 Medium, cut into pieces|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), cut in half|
|Bean sprouts/16 ounce can bean sprouts, drained||3⁄4 Pound|
|Unsalted peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
1. In saucepot, prepare linguine as label directs; drain. Return linguine to saucepot; keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, with knife held in slanting position, almost parallel to the cutting surface, cut pork crosswise into 1/8 inch-thick slices. In medium-sized bowl, mix pork, catchup, soy sauce, sugar, crushed red pepper, and ginger; set aside.
3. In small bowl, beat eggs with salt until blended. In 10-inch skillet over high heat, in 1 tablespoon hot salad oil, cook egg mixture, stirring constantly, until eggs are the size of peas and leave side of skillet. Spoon eggs into large bowl.
4. In same skillet over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook green onions and garlic until garlic is golden; discard garlic. With slotted spoon, remove green onions to bowl with eggs. In oil remaining in skillet, over medium-high heat, cook pork mixture, stirring frequently, until pork loses its pink color. Add bean sprouts; cook until bean sprouts are slightly wilted, stirring to loosen brown bits from bottom of skillet.
5. Spoon pork mixture into bowl with eggs; toss with linguine and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.