Noodles N Soup With Chicken
|Egg noodles||1⁄4 Pound|
|White meat chicken||1⁄2 Pound|
|Bamboo shoots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned button mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Stock||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
1. Parboil noodles as and keep warm.
2. Dice chicken and bamboo shoots. Shell peas. Drain canned mushrooms.
3. Bring stock to a boil. Add salt, chicken and vegetables; cook, covered, 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
4. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste; then stir into soup to thicken.
5. Transfer noodles to a large tureen or to individual soup bowls. Pour thickened soup over and serve.