Noodles n Soup With Chicken
|Egg noodles||1⁄4 Pound|
|White meat chicken||1⁄2 Pound|
|Bamboo shoots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned button mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Stock||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
1. Parboil noodles as and keep warm.
2. Dice chicken and bamboo shoots. Shell peas. Drain canned mushrooms.
3. Bring stock to a boil. Add salt, chicken and vegetables; cook, covered, 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
4. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste; then stir into soup to thicken.
5. Transfer noodles to a large tureen or to individual soup bowls. Pour thickened soup over and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1337 Calories from Fat 461
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.3%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 279.3 mg93.1%
Sodium 3346.6 mg139.4%
Total Carbohydrates 115 g38.2%
Dietary Fiber 13 g51.9%
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 101 g201.8%
Vitamin A 27.3% Vitamin C 94.4%
Calcium 15.4% Iron 38.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet