Lobster Topping For Noodle Nest
|Cooked lobster meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||3 Drop|
|Stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Flake lobster meat. Slice mushrooms thin; also bamboo shoots and onion.
2. Blend cornstarch, cold water and sesame oil to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then onion, and stir-fry until translucent. Add mushrooms and bamboo shoots; stir-fry 1 minute more.
4. Add lobster, sherry and stock. Cook, covered, to heat through (about 1 minute). Then sprinkle with pepper.
5. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken; pour mixture into noodle nest and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 689 Calories from Fat 295
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.6%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 175.3 mg58.4%
Sodium 2189.1 mg91.2%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.7%
Sugars 10.5 g
Protein 63 g125.7%
Vitamin A 5.2% Vitamin C 27.2%
Calcium 19.2% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet