Stir Fried Chicken Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup
|White meat chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water chestnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Slice chicken, fresh mushrooms and water chestnuts.
2. Heat oil. Add salt, then chicken, and stir-fry until chicken loses its pinkness
3. Add mushrooms and water chestnuts; stir-fry until mushrooms begin to soften
4. Add stock and heat quickly. Then simmer, covered, 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
5. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste; then stir in to thicken chicken mixture. Arrange as a topping over noodles in soup and serve.