Noodles n Three Flavored Sauce
|Pork roast||1⁄4 Pound|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hoisin sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Stock||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Parboil noodles and keep warm.
2. Shred roast pork. Slice onion. Peel tomato, then cut in wedges.
3. Combine catsup, hoisin sauce, salt, sugar and pepper.
4. In a dry pan, cook curry powder over low heat, stirring constantly for a few seconds. Add onion and continue stirring until curry becomes pungent.
5. Stir in stock, then roast pork, and heat quickly.
6. Stir in catsup-hoisin mixture and mix well to blend.
7. Gently stir in tomato wedges only to heat through.
8. Transfer noodles to a preheated bowl and pour the sauce over. Arrange tomatoes decoratively on top and serve.