Noodles n Three Flavored Sauce
|Pork roast||1⁄4 Pound|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hoisin sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Stock||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Parboil noodles and keep warm.
2. Shred roast pork. Slice onion. Peel tomato, then cut in wedges.
3. Combine catsup, hoisin sauce, salt, sugar and pepper.
4. In a dry pan, cook curry powder over low heat, stirring constantly for a few seconds. Add onion and continue stirring until curry becomes pungent.
5. Stir in stock, then roast pork, and heat quickly.
6. Stir in catsup-hoisin mixture and mix well to blend.
7. Gently stir in tomato wedges only to heat through.
8. Transfer noodles to a preheated bowl and pour the sauce over. Arrange tomatoes decoratively on top and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2363 Calories from Fat 396
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.6%
Saturated Fat 12.9 g64.6%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 462.5 mg154.2%
Sodium 2712.3 mg113%
Total Carbohydrates 402 g134%
Dietary Fiber 34.2 g136.9%
Sugars 50 g
Protein 97 g193.1%
Vitamin A 57.7% Vitamin C 83.2%
Calcium 47.2% Iron 136.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet