Stir Fried Chicken Topping l For Basic Noodles n Soup
|Dried chinese black mushrooms||4|
|White chicken meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Smoked ham slice||2|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Slice chicken. Combine soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Add to chicken and toss to coat.
3. Slice bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms. Shred spinach and mince ham.
4. Heat oil. Add remaining salt, then chicken and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness (about 2 minutes).
5. Add bamboo shoots, mushrooms and spinach; stir-fry 2 minutes more. Sprinkle with remaining soy sauce.
6. Arrange mixture as a topping over noodles in soup. Garnish with minced ham and serve.