Noodles n Meat Sauce
|Dried chinese black mushrooms||4|
|Cloud ear||2 Tablespoon|
|Lean pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushroom soaking liquid||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Soak dried black mushrooms; reserve their liquid. Separately soak cloud ear mushrooms and dried shrimp.
2. Slice pork and both varieties of mushroom. Cut scallions in l-inch sections.
3. Combine soy sauce, sherry, stock and reserved mushroom liquid.
4. Heat oil. Add pork and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness (2 to 3 minutes).
5. Add sliced mushrooms, then scallions, and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more.
6. Add soaked shrimp and soy-sherry mixture; bring to a boil. Gradually stir in and heat remaining stock. Then simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
7. Meanwhile parboil noodles Keep warm in a double boiler.
8. Blend cornstarch and remaining mushroom liquid to a paste; then stir into meat mixture to thicken.
9. Beat eggs and add gradually, stirring constantly. Then season with salt and pepper.
10. Transfer noodles to a large preheated bowl. Pour meat sauce over and serve.