|Dried black mushrooms||4|
|Cloud ear mushrooms||2 Tablespoon|
|Lean pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. Separately soak dried black and cloud ear mushrooms.
2. Parboil noodles but only very briefly.
3. Cut pork in 11/2-inch strips. Break cauliflower in small flowerets. Cut scallions in 1 1/2-inch sections. Slice soaked mushrooms.
4. Combine cornstarch and cold stock.
5. Heat oil. Add salt, then scallion, and stir-fry a few times. Add pork and stir-fry until it loses its .pinkness (2 to 3 minutes).
6. Add cauliflower and dried black mushrooms; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more. Add cloud ear mushrooms and soy sauce; stir-fry another 2 minutes.
7. Add cornstarch-stock mixture. Cook, covered, 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
8. Meanwhile heat sesame oil in another pan. Add noodles and stir gently until lightly browned.
9. Add pork-cauliflower mixture to noodles; then simmer, covered, another 10 minutes and serve.