Whole Wheat Noodles
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Low fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Mix flour and salt. Add enough yogurt to make a stiff dough.
2. Knead the dough for about 3 minutes.
3. Heavily flour the counter top. Press dough out with hands.
4. Sprinkle more flour on top of dough and roll out with a floured rolling pin. IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE DOUGH BE VERY THIN. Let rest 5 minutes.
5. Cut into 1/4 inch slices for noodles. Spread on paper and let dry until hard, about 3 hours.
6. Cook noodles by dropping them in boiling water or bouillon. Cook 10 to 15 minutes.