Fried yellow noodles, if you thought eating noodles was not so healthy, try this recipe by Chef Peter Pang. It has green vegetables, sprouts, eggs and prawns all of these are very healthy and make noodles tasty. Enjoy this tasty treat...
250 Gram (Yellow Variety, 1 Package)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Heat oil and add prawns and cook.
2. Add green vegetables and mix.
3. Add chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
4. Add eggs and stir to mix.
5. Add soy sauce and mix it well.
6. Add bean sprouts and mix well. Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
7. To the same pan, add oil and noodles.
8. Season it with soy sauce and vegetable mixture.
9. Mix it together and serve.
If you like eating noodles, you must try these yellow noodles with prawns. These noodles are easy to make and contain a lot of flavor which comes due to seasoning and vegetables. See how the chef makes the dish in a peaceful location and then enjoys the whole process of cooking.