You are here

Tunisian Man Dies Of Eating Raw Eggs

thot4food's picture

Raw eggs

Dhaou Fatnassi, a young Tunisian man, died after swallowing 28 raw eggs in a go. Fatnassi lost his life because of a dare under which his friends promised to give him “an undisclosed sum of money” if he succeeded. Unfortunately, Fatnassi died before he could claim the prize money.


It is not as if people have not attempted to gobble up raw eggs before. Anyone remember the famous egg-eating scene from the movie “Cool Hand Luke?” While Paul newman’s character lived to tell the tale after eating 50 eggs, his eggs were hard-boiled.


In case of Fatnassi, he ate 28 raw eggs whole and started complaining of stomach cramps. Even though he was taken to the hospital in Kairouan, Tunisia, he died before he could reach there.


This should be just a warning for all those crazy young men and women, who don’t think twice before embarking on such stupid dares.



Other Articles You May Like To Read:

1. Poisoning Foods To Eat

2. Chicken Food Poisoning

3. 7 Tips To Prevent Food Poisoning



Image Courtesy: gawker

Rate This

Your rating: None
Average: 4.6 (4 votes)
Tunisian Man Dies Of Eating Raw Eggs