|Nonfat dry milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh nectarines||3 , peeled, pitted and halved|
|Strawberry sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), divided|
|Unsweetened frozen strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed and drained with juice reserved|
|Strawberry jelly||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Strawberry Sauce : In a small saucepan, place the strawberries .
2) In a bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in 1/4 cup reserved juice and stir into the strawberries along with the jelly.
3) Bring to a boil, stir constantly and cook, until thickened.
4) Remove from heat, strain the sauce and allow to cool.
5) In a small bowl, combine the nonfat dry milk and water together.
6) Beat in the lemon juice until light and fluffy, then beat in the honey.
7) Place each nectarine half in a sherbet glass and spoon the whipped lemon mixture over them.
8) Spoon over the strawberry sauce and serve the Nectarine Cups immediately.