Almond Nectarine Tart
|Marzipan||5 Ounce, cut in chunks (140 Gram)|
|Double cream||5 Tablespoon|
|Puff pastry||375 Gram, thawed if frozen|
|Nectarines||4 , halved stoned and sliced|
|Creme fraiche||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) In a food processor, place the marzipan and cream.
3) Process the food processor to a thick paste.
4) Roll or spread the pastry to a rectangle of about 30 x 23cm/12 x 9 in.
5) Place the pastry on a baking sheet.
6) Using a sharp knife score a line of 2cm/ 1/2 in inside the edge all around.
7) Smear the marzipan paste on the pastry inside the line.
8) Place the nectarine slices in rows on top.
9) Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the pastry is golden and risen.
10) Allow to cool and slice the pastry into squares.
11) Serve warm with chilled creme fraiche.