Mutton Chaps Masaledar
Beaten curd-250 grams
Garam masala-2 teaspoons
Turmeric powder-1 teaspoon
Baby onions-100 grams
Baby potatoes -100 grams, boiled and peeled
Salt- to taste
Chilli powder -to taste
1) Make a paste big onion, coconut, ginger, garlic and chillies. Mix it with curd, salt and powdered spices.
2) Marinate mutton in this mixture and leave aside for an hour.
3) Lightly fry baby onions and potatoes.
4) Take a wok and heat ghee. Fry the mutton until brown.
5) Add water enough to mutton and cook until it is almost done.
6) Now, add fried onions and potatoes and continue to cook until the chaps are done and the sauce is thick.
7) Serve mutton chaps masaledar garnished with coriander leaves.