Mutton With Parval
Parval-500 grams, cut into thick rings
Coriander seeds-2 tablespoons
Poppy seeds- 2 tablespoons
Cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
Red chilies- 4
Tamarind -1 small ball
Roasted peanuts - 1 tablespoons
Coriander leaves-Handful, chopped
Salt - to taste
Onions-2 medium, minced
1) Make tamarind pulp.
2) Take a wok or a pan and roast coconut, coriander, poppy and cumin seeds, chillies and peppercorns.
3) Grind the spices along with peanuts and grams.
4) In a wok, heat ghee and fry onions until golden brown.
5) Add mutton pieces and cook until it is brown.
6) Add ground spices, salt and turmeric. Stir and sautÃ© for a while.
7) Cover the wok and cook until mutton is almost done.
8) Add parval and tamarind pulp. Cook until mutton and parval are cook and sauce thickens.
9) Serve mutton with parval garnished with coriander leaves with some hot chapatti.