|Mutton leg/Shoulder / breast||500 Gram|
|Refined flour||10 Gram|
|Forcemeat stuffing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lime rind||1 Pinch, grated|
|Egg||1⁄2 (For Binding)|
1. Wash and wipe the meat.
2. With a sharp pointed knife remove the bones.
3. Prepare the stuffing.
4. Spread out the meat and sea-son and then place the stuffing.
5. Roll up being careful to tuck in any stuffing.
6. Tie securely with a string.
7. Weigh and allow 30 minutes to each 450 gm. and 30 minutes over.
8. Place the joint in a baking tin. Baste .with dripping and cook in an oven at 190° C (375° F) or gas 5.
9. After 10 minutes reduce the temperature to 165° C (330° F) or gas 3 and cook till done, basting occasionally.
10. Dish the meat and remove the string.
11. Remove extra fat from baking tray.
12. Add flour and brown.
13. Add stock and seasoning, keep on fire, stir well till it starts boiling.
14. Strain and serve with the meat.