Mustard Sauced Veal Patties
|Ground veal||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Lite lemon and pepper seasoning||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried chervil||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Whole)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Chablis/Other dry white wine||6 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a medium bowl, combine first 3 ingredients and mix well.
2) Make 6 (1-inch-thick) patties, from the mixture.
3) Take a large skillet and coat with cooking spray.
4) Place over medium-high heat until hot.
5) Cook patties 5 minutes from both sides or until desired fully cooked.
6) Remove from skillet; drain patties well on paper towels.
7) Set them aside, and keep warm.
8) Wipe skillet with a paper towel; add wine, water, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
9) Cook over low heat, stirring just until blended.
10) In the skillet, transfer the reserved patties to skillet, spooning sauce over top.
11) Continue to cook over low heat until thoroughly heated.
12) Remove from heat.
13) Sprinkle chopped parsley over patties, if desired.
14) Serve them warm.
Calories 279 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.3%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 139.5 mg46.5%
Sodium 465.5 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.69 g2.8%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 34 g67.6%
Vitamin A 13.6% Vitamin C 18.6%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet