Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts
|Fresh brussels sprouts||1 Pound, stems trimmed off and washed|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chicken flavored bouillon granules||1 Teaspoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1. Using a knife, make a -€œx-€ cut at base of each Brussels sprout.
2. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling,
3. Add bouillon granules and mix well.
4. Once water boils, add sprouts and bring to a boil.
5. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or till sprouts are cooked.
6. Remove off flame and drain well. Keep aside in a serving bowl.
7. In a small sized bowl, combine rest of the ingredients and mix well.
8. Coat cooked Brussels sprouts with prepared sauce and toss gently. Serve immediately.