Oyster Fritters With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bulgur||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Oysters||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Dried tarragon||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Egg substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, combine the water and bulgur.
3) Cover tightly with plastic wrap or foil and let it stand for 1 hour.
4) Drain any excess water.
5) Coat a baking sheet lightly with 1 teaspoon of oil.
6) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions until brown in colour.
7) Add the bulgur, oysters, parsley, tarragon and garlic.
8) Cook, stirring for 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.
9) Remove from the heat and stir in the egg substitute.
10) In a clean bowl with clean beaters, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
11) Fold the oyster mixture in the egg white.
12) Spoon the oyster mixture in dollops onto the sheet, leaving some space between each.
13) Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
14) In a small bowl, combine together the yogurt, mustard, and tarragon.
15) Serve the Oyster Fritters hot with Tarragon Mustard Sauce.