Honey Mustard Slaw
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown mustard||2 Tablespoon (Dijon Style / Coarse Grain)|
|Shredded cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Shredded romaine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Jicama||1 Small, peeled and shredded to make 2 cups|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted broken pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) To prepare the dressing, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, and mustard in a small sized bowl.
2) Cover and chill.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded cabbage, shredded romaine, jicama, and green onions.
4) Cover and chill.
5) Add dressing to cabbage mixture.
6) Toss lightly to coat it well.
7) Serve in a romaine-lined salad bowl.
8) Sprinkle with pecans and serve chill.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1653 Calories from Fat 1105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 124 g190.8%
Saturated Fat 23.3 g116.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 138.4 mg46.1%
Sodium 1641.9 mg68.4%
Total Carbohydrates 131 g43.6%
Dietary Fiber 31.6 g126.3%
Sugars 52.6 g
Protein 14 g28.2%
Vitamin A 144.7% Vitamin C 342.8%
Calcium 32.4% Iron 43.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet