Honey Mustard Slaw
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown mustard||2 Tablespoon (Dijon Style / Coarse Grain)|
|Shredded cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Shredded romaine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Jicama||1 Small, peeled and shredded to make 2 cups|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted broken pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) To prepare the dressing, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, and mustard in a small sized bowl.
2) Cover and chill.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded cabbage, shredded romaine, jicama, and green onions.
4) Cover and chill.
5) Add dressing to cabbage mixture.
6) Toss lightly to coat it well.
7) Serve in a romaine-lined salad bowl.
8) Sprinkle with pecans and serve chill.