|Shredded wheat biscuits||4 , split (Nabisco)|
|Prepared mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Canned luncheon meat||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Processed american cheese||8 Ounce (1 Packages, Pasteurized Ones)|
1) On a baking sheet, place biscuit halves with hollow side up.
2) Mix the mustard and butter; drizzle over biscuits.
3) Cut the luncheon meat into 8 slices to fit the biscuits.
4) Top each of the biscuit with cheese, sliced to fit the luncheon meat.
5) Broil until the cheese melts and bubbles.
6) Serve hot.