Mustard Dill Sauce
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Non fat milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Plain mustard sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Dill seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, add water, milk, mustard, flour, salt and dill seeds.
2) With a hand-held or electric beater, beat till well combined.
3) Transfer the mixture to a saucepan.
4) Heat the saucepan over medium flame. Stir continously till the sauce becomes thick in consistency.
5) Pour the sauce over cooked vegetables like broccoli, barbecued meat and even burgers or chips.