Honey Mustard Cod
|Cod fillets||16 Ounce (Four Of 4 Ounces Each)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Coarse mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Nonfat yogurt||1 Tablespoon|
|Non fat mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Use non-stick spray to coat a baking sheet and put the cod on it.
3) Combine together the Dijon mustard, coarse mustard, mayonnaise, yogurt and honey in a small bowl.
4) Among the fillets, divide the mixture. Cover the top surface of each fillet evenly.
5) Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
6) Over the fish, put a sheet of foil and turn the oven off. Allow the fish to stand for about 5 minutes.
7) Serve immediately.