Franks in Blankets
|Prepared biscuit mix||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1) Prepare the rolled biscuit dough as per package directions, reducing milk to 1/3 cup.
2) On a floured board, roll out the dough to 1/8 -inch thickness.
3) Cut into four 3 1/2-inch squares.
4) Split the frankfurters and pickles lengthwise.
5) Spread the center of each frankfurter with mustard and insert 2 pickle halves.
6) Place 1 filled frankfurter on each square of dough and roll it so that the center portion of the frankfurter is encased.
7) Cook slowly over hot coals till the dough is well browned.
8) Serve with a side of ketchup.