|White bread slice||3|
|Brown bread slice||3|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce, softened (30 Gram)|
|Cheddar cheese||3 Ounce, thinly sliced (75 Gram)|
|Lettuce leaves||1 , shredded|
|Red pepper||1 , thinly sliced|
|Mustard and cress||125 Gram (1 Punnet)|
1) Butter the bread slices.
2) Lay some sliced cheese and lettuce on both a white and a brown bread slice; place a few slices of red pepper.
3) Place the buttered side of the bread downwards, lay a brown slice of bread over the white base and a white slice over the brown base.
4) Also butter the upper sides of the bread, place a sliced ham on each and scatter with mustard and cress; finally, place the last white bread slice over the brown middle bread slice and the last brown bread slice over the white middle bread slice.
5) Press all slices gently together, trim off the crusts and cut each into four wedges.
6) Arrange on a serving plate and serve immediately.