Mini Soft Pretzels with Honey Mustard Dip
|For mini pretzels|
|Refrigerated pizza crust||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Caraway seeds/Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|For honey mustard dip|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||3 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. To make the pretzels, roll out the pizza crust into am 18-inch x 12-inch rectangle.
3. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut the dough into eighteen 1/2-inch strips.
4. Shape each strip into a pretzel shape or in number 8 pattern.
5. Arrange the pretzels on a baking sheet.
6. Make an egg what by combining egg and salt.
7. Use a pastry brush to give the pretzels an egg wash.
8. Sprinkle seeds over the pasrty.
9. When the oven is heated, place the baking sheet on the middle level of the oven.
10. Bake the pretzels for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are golden brown.
11. Remove tray from the oven and slide the pretzels immediately onto a cooling rack.
12. Make the honey-mustard dip by whisking together the mayonnaise, mustard and honey in a small bowl.
13. Serve warm pretzels with the honey-mustard dip.
Calories 136 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.3 mg6.1%
Sodium 137.9 mg5.7%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g5%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 2 g3.1%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 0.31%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet