Pork with Mustard and Pepper
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Pork fillet||1 Pound, trimmed and thinly sliced (450 Gram)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Shallots||2 , chopped|
|Button mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced (225 Gram)|
|Green peppercorns in brine||2 Teaspoon, rinsed and lightly crushed|
|Whole grain mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Snipped fresh chives||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Add pork, few fillets at a time, and cook until evenly browned.
2) Use a slotted spoon to take out cooked pork and set aside.
3) Now add butter to the pan and melt it. Stir in garlic and shallots and saute until tender.
4) Add mustard, peppercorns, and mushrooms and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Transfer cooked pork to the pan and pour in cream.
5) Heat the mixture thoroughly and ad seasonings as per taste.
6) Garnish with chives and serve with freshly cooked pasta.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1759 Calories from Fat 1246
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 141 g216.5%
Saturated Fat 35.5 g177.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121.9 mg40.6%
Sodium 665.2 mg27.7%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 99 g198.4%
Vitamin A 66.4% Vitamin C 46.3%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 26.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet