1. Clean and devein the mussels.
2. Chop the garlic cloves.
3. Heat the barbecue.
4. Take large foil sheets and place it on the table with the shiny side facing up.
5. Place the mussels in the centre.
6. Add garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper and dry wine. Wrap the foil tightly like a money pouch.
7. Put it o the barbecue when it is very hot and grill for 6 minutes.
8. Check the mussels after 6 minutes, by opening the wrap. If all the mussels are open then it is done, otherwise keep it for another minute or till done.
9. Take a serving platter, transfer the cooked mussels on it, garnish it with parsley and serve hot.