Steamed Chicken In White Wine
|Frying chicken||2 Pound|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Artichoke hearts||8 Ounce|
1) Arrange all the ingredients required.
2) In a buttered baking dish, put chicken sprinkled with salt and pepper. 3) Pour white wine over the chicken and cook, covered for 3 minutes. 4) Turn the chicken over and cook for 4 minutes more.
5) Sprinkle bread crumbs over the chicken.
6) Arrange artichoke hearts around chicken, pour remaining wine and cook, covered for 2 minutes and 20 seconds.
7) Cook bacon for 3 minutes, crumble them into small pieces and sprinkle on the chicken.
8) Season with rest of the salt and pepper and serve hot.