Mushrooms on Toast with Grilled Asparagus, Steam-Fried Egg
|Mushroom||200 Gram, slice (button, shitake, oyster, baby bella are good)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Small, slice|
|Fresh oregano||To Taste|
|Fresh thyme||To Taste|
|Fresh italian flat leaf parsley||To Taste|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (small squeeze)|
|Creme fraiche||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Asparagus||8 (7-8 per person)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (small squeeze, for asparagus)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Eggs||1 (organic free range egg)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crusty italian bread slice||50 Gram (1 thick slice)|
|Prosciutto ham||5 Gram|
|Pecorino romano cheese||5 Gram|
1. Break asparagus into half as shown in the video. Use only the tips.
2. Place a pan on flame and pour oil in hot pan.
3. Drop mushroom, salt, and pepper. Do not stir, just leave and let it cook for 5 min or until golden brown.
4. Add onion, garlic, oregano, thyme, and parsley. Toss well.
5. Pour lemon juice and mix well. Cook until done.
6. Add crème and mix. Sprinkle pepper, salt and parsley. Give it a good stir.
7. For asparagus, in boiling water, drop asparagus and blanch for 1 min. Remove and put it in ice bath to stop cooking and retain its color.
8. In a bowl, put asparagus and season it with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice. Mix to coat well.
9. For steam fried egg, Place a pan on low heat. Add a touch of olive oil and crack egg in it. Cook for 2 min on gentle low heat. Give it a gentle shake
10. Add a touch of water, cover the pan with lid and steam it as per your liking.
11. Now, cut Italian bread into thick slice. Season it with olive oil and salt.
12. Place bread and asparagus on gill. Cook until done.
13. On serving platter, lay bread and top it with mushroom, asparagus and egg. Sprinkle ground black pepper.
14. Serve hot with prosciutto and pecorino garnish.